KimchiJeon (Kimchi Pancake)
1 cup of chopped kimchi
3 tbs of kimchi juice
2 tbs chopped onion
½ ts salt,
½ ts sugar
½ cup flour (all purpose flour)
¼ cup of water
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, and mix it well with spoon.
2. Heat up a 12 inch non-stick pan over medium high heat and drizzle about 2 tbs grape seed oil.
3. Place the mixture of kimchi pancake batter on the pan and spread it thinly and evenly with a spoon.
4. Cook it for 1-1 ½ minutes until the bottom gets golden brown and crispy.
5. Turn it over with a spatula or flip it.
6. Lower the heat to medium and cook for another 1½ minutes.
7. Turn it over one more time and cook for 30 seconds before transfering it to a serving plate.
*tip: Serve it right out of the pan or cool it down and cut it into bite size to serve.
Selamat mencoba moms :)