DakDaRi GanJangJoRim or 닭다리 간장조림 or Drumstick Soy Sauce Jorim. Ga sempet photo macem-macem karena masak ini buat bekel (bento) hubby, digabung dengan onigiri, wraped salad with nutty sauce dan fresh tomato. Yang pasti ayam ini enak, bisa dimakan yang dewasa maupun anak-anak (kalo anaknya ga kuat mericanya dilewat aja) dan bikinnya ga sulit. Berikut resepnya yang aku dapet dari webnya Aeri.
Bekel (bento) buat hubby masih sempet diphoto sebentar.
Source: Aeri's Kitchen
2 Cups Milk
⅛ Generous tsp Salt
⅛ Generous tsp Black Pepper
⅓ Cup Soy Sauce
½ Cup Water
2 Tbsp Cooking Wine (Optional) (aku skip)
2 Tbsp Corn Syrup
1 Tbsp Sugar
½ Tbsp Garlic, Minced
1 Dried Hot Pepper
1 tsp Vinegar
2 Pinches Ginger Powder (aku ganti fresh ginger)
1. Obtain 7 drumsticks. Remove the fatty skin from the drumsticks with a knife.
2. Marinate the chicken in about 2 cups of milk for at least 30 minutes. This helps to get rid of the bad chicken flavor and tenderizes your meat.
3. After that, drain and rinse the chicken in cold water twice.
4. Score both sides of the drumstick with strips ½-inch apart. This will help the chicken absorb the flavor better.
5. Sprinkle ⅛ generous tsp of salt and ⅛ generous tsp black pepper over all sides of the drumsticks evenly. Marinate them for about 10 minutes.
6. Combine and mix together all the ingredients for the sauce in a small sauce pan: ⅓ cup soy sauce, ½ cup water, 2 Tbsp cooking wine (optional), 2 Tbsp corn syrup, 1 Tbsp sugar, ½ Tbsp minced garlic, 1 dried hot pepper, 1 tsp vinegar, and 2 pinches ginger powder. Once it starts to boil, cook for 1 minute on high.
7. Strain the sauce and discard the garlic and dried pepper.
8. After the chicken is done marinating, place is in a wide-bottomed pan. Then, pour the sauce evenly on top of the chicken.
9. Cook covered. Once the sauce starts to boil, cook for 10 minutes on medium. Make sure that your stove temperature is not too hot, or you will loose or burn the sauce before the chicken has finished cooking.
10. After that, flip the chicken over and cook covered for another 10 minutes on medium.
11. After that, flip the drumsticks over again. Cook uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the sauce is almost gone and the chicken has finished cooking. The sauce will become thick. Occasionally flip over the drumsticks while they are cooking to get them covered with the sauce.
Selamat Mencoba Moms :)